underground since'89

send vinyl, tapes and zines for review to:

tobi vail P.O. Box 2572 Olympia, WA 98507 USA

email mp3's, links, photos and flyers to:

jigsawunderground@gmail.com

Monday, February 22, 2010

Vivian Girls

From a recent Vivian Girls show in Portland:

Here's a recent interview they did when they were in Seattle, earlier this month:

I really love watching them talk about their band, because it's so clearly the most important thing in all of their lives. I miss that kind of focus in my own life and rarely am around women/girls who take being in a band seriously.

I hope they don't skip Olympia next time, I'd love to get a chance to see them play live again and I'm not in the habit of going to Portland or Seattle to see shows. It would be cool to see them play Northern. I'm sure the Olympia All Ages Project would love to put on a show for them.

No comments: